The ability to create diagrams and illustrations with computer software is a useful skill that can lead to a variety of jobs in fields such as electrical, aeronautical, mechanical, electronic, architectural and civil drafting. Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawers, or Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) operators, as they are more commonly known, prepare diagrams related to electronics, construction, architecture and mechanical fields. There are many computer-aided drafting and drawing career specializations available. CADD operators are often referred to simply as drafters.
At CANTER CADD we provide various programs that are job oriented. We at Canter Cadd assist our students in getting placed with reputed organizations. Cyient, Capgemini, Genpact, BOSCH, Hyundai, HCL, iGate, Buttler, CNC, Tech Pennar, Rodies, Tech Mahindra, Godrej, Infotech, are few of the organization where our students have been placed. CANTER CADD is the Best Training Institute which provides 100% placement assistance to their students. A profession training completion certification from CANTER CADD can lead you towards your dream job.
Career options for CAD drawers are plentiful. A professional training from a reputed institute will qualify the students for the following job titles.
- Electrical drafters - create diagrams that lay out wiring setups. These diagrams are used by professionals who repair and install electrical equipment and wiring.
- Aeronautical drafters - create plans and drawings that detail engineering specifications for use in the manufacturing of airplanes, missiles and the like.
- Mechanical drafters - prepare detailed assembly drafts for use with mechanical devices and machines. These drawings include methods of fastening, dimensions and other specifications.
- Civil drafters - create topography and relief maps for use in civil engineering projects. These projects include bridges, water and sewage systems, highways and flood control setups.
- Architectural drafters - diagram features of buildings, both structural and architectural, used in construction jobs. Diagrams may include materials needed to complete the job for both commercial and residential buildings.
- Process drafters - create diagrams that are used in gas and oil refineries, piping systems and chemical plants, emphasizing both the construction and layout of plans.
- Electronics drafters - diagram schematics for assembling circuit boards and wiring for use in electronic device manufacturing and repair.
Drafters looking to advance their careers can pursue positions as architects or engineering technicians after earning a 4-year college degree. Other job titles that might be attainable beyond the entry level include designer, supervisor and senior drafter.
Locate Canter Cadd – The Best Cad Training Institute in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi NCR, Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala.