Canter Cadd India Pvt. Ltd. is affiliated with Bentley Systems to offer comprehensive training on STAAD.Pro V8i. Based on the industry needs, Canter Cadd is offering the latest tools for students to get equipped with the latest technology so as to gain employment in leading CAD organisations both in India and abroad. It also assesses the student's knowledge periodically and certifies them as having completed and inept in the software they have received training. Many of our students have successfully been employed by leading CAD organisations both in India and abroad. Students include Graduates, Diploma, Masters from Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic backgrounds. We also train working professionals who like to upgrade their technical skills for their career progression.
The commercial version, STAAD.Pro, is one of the most widely used Structural Analysis and Design software products worldwide.
Because every firm has different needs, there are three flexible STAAD.Pro options:
• STAAD.Pro - The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
• STAAD.Pro Advanced - Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
• Structural Enterprise - The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license
• Using STAAD.Pro, you can confidently design steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures anywhere in the world using over 90 included international design codes, regardless of which STAAD option you choose.
• Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow.
• Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile applications like AECOsim Building Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit, and Tekla.
• Optimize concrete and steel BIM workflows with the full integration of physical members and surfaces.
• Run many design alternatives in parallel with STAAD's cloud services and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side comparisons.
• Design for high-seismic regions or everyday conditions, using Finite Element analysis.
• View and edit models of any size from mobile devices.