CANTER CADD continuously strives to explore and add new training programmes based upon the industry needs and technical advances in the CAD environment and provides opportunities to all its students to get equipped with the latest technology so as to gain employment in leading CAD organisations.
Canter CADD has now partnered with Trimble as an Authorised Training Center and is now offering SketchUp across its network of over 60 centers PAN India. This new software will add value to our current Civil offerings and enhance our market position as the leading CAD training provider.
SketchUp, formerly Google Sketchup, is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as Architectural, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Civil and Mechanical engineering, film and video game design.
SketchUp was developed by @Last Software in 1999 and acquired by Google in 2006. Trimble Inc acquired SketchUp from Google on June 1, 2012.
Advantages of SketchUp
• Advantage 1. It's easy to draw your design because it's designed to behave like an extension of your hand.
• Advantage 2. Adjust to the lifelike drawings you'll create fast. That's because SketchUp is an intuitive, powerful and simple-to-learn 3D drawing tool.
• Advantage 3. SketchUp allows you to render surfaces in an array of "styles". Pick from a variety of architecture that best suits your design and pleases your client.
• Advantage 4. SketchUp makes it easy to integrate with software that furnishes additional capabilities. It also supports third-party "plug-in" programs.
• Advantage 5. With SketchUp you can place your model within "Google Earth" - right on the actual site!
Summary: SketchUp lets your clients see their projects on the site before itís built! Thatís because it integrates the 3D design model with virtual placement into the major platforms where people expect to see them.